GWC, the organizer for GMIC, the Global Mobile Internet Conference, is hiring with multiple BD positions to accelerate our fast growth for GMIC SV 2013.
GWC has three types immediate openings:
1 VP or Director of Sales /BD, Mountain View
2 Sales Assistant (junior or internship), mountain View
3 GWC Representative / GMIC Ambassador (Partime), SF, NYC, LA, Europe
Go to http://sv.thegmic.com/jobs/ all the current openings
About GMIC SV
GMIC – The Global Mobile Internet Conference is Silicon Valley’s largest mobile conference and expo drawing 10,000+ mobileexecutives, developers, entrepreneurs and investors from 30+ countries, hosted Oct 21-23 in San Francisco.
With the theme ‘Everwhere. Everything. Everyone.’, Mobile is no longer a technology contained in a smartphone or tablet. It has grown into a global innovation movement that affects how everyone interacts with everything, everywhere. The mobile experience, now augmented by emerging cloud and big data services, is being extended to cars, houses and even our clothes, therefore making them intelligent, connected devices that have an intimate understanding of the user.
The conference consists of 8+ tracks including:
· Thought Leader - Keynotes, fireside chats and panels from over 100 visionaries and executives representing the world’s leading mobile, internet, cloud and big data companies that are redefining the future of the industry and the world
· Appspace & appAttack - Developer focused, technical content around the mobile ecosystem and including a competition of the latest and great apps from around the world
· G-Startup - Startup focused panels and keynotes from successful founders and investors plus 20 startups from around the world competing for prizes and a chance to pitch on the Main Stage
· Global Game Stars - GGS aims to Connect, Educate and Promote game developers, and help them to interact with game platforms, publishers, distributors, VCs and media from all over the world
· Mobile Distribution Analytics and Monetization - A track dedicated to helping developers maximize the discoverability and availability of their app or service, track their progress and ultimately, make more money through new monetization methods
· Connected Devices - Watches, glasses, refrigerators, cars…everything will be connected to the cloud in the near future and this track will explore the standards and platforms that are making this possible as well as the devices that are bringing it all together
· Global Innovation - Featuring country specific perspectives from some of the top mobile markets in the world including Brazil, India, China, Japan, EU, the Middle East and others
· MoBiz – Covering how enterprises and SMB’s are utilizing mobile to grow and compete in the new economy
The exclusive content offered through these tracks cover the full spectrum of the mobile ecosystem making GMIC the preeminent platform to promote mobile technology and initiatives globally.
Past GMIC Silicon Valley speakers include:
· Yuri Milner, Founder, DST Global
· Tim Draper, Managing Director, DFJ
· John Riccitiello, CEO, EA
· Phil Libin, CEO, Evernote
· Leijun, CEO, Xiaomi
· Mihir Shah, CEO, Tapjoy
· Tayloe Stansbury, CTO, Intuit
· Vaughan Smith, VP, Facebook
· Osama Bedier, VP Mobile Wallet, Google
Highlights of the GMIC:
· Keynotes, fireside chats and panels from over 100 Elite speakers representing the world’s best mobile companies.
· High Level Participants including 10,000 execs, developers, entrepreneurs and investors from 30+ countries
· VIP Dinner for speakers and VIP
· Media coverage from Techcrunch, CNN, CCTV, PCMagazine, Bloomberg, Reuters, Venturebeat, ReadWriteWeb
· Get maximum visibility and exposure to GMIC participants through a GMIC sponsorship or exhibition booth
A review of last year’s GMIC SV can be found here.
GWC connects the mobile ecosystem across the world by enabling its members and clients to develop trusted relationships, learn market leading strategies, promote their initiatives and ultimately, grow their mobile internet business in key markets throughout the world. GWC Member network (Global Mobile Innovators) include some of the world’s most influential executives, entrepreneurs, developers and investors in the mobile industry such as executives from Tencent, Nokia, Rovio, China Unicom, DeNA and Tapjoy.
GWC is the organizer of one of the largest technology conferences in the world, the GMIC (the Global Mobile Internet Conference) in Silicon Valley and Beijing. Each location is expecting over 10,000 attendees from 60+ countries in 2013.
GWC US is located in Mountain View. We also have offices in China, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan and Finland.